ReseñaThe Blackwell Handbook of Language Development provides a comprehensive treatment of the major topics and current concerns in the field; exploring the progress of 21st century research, its precursors, and promising research topics for the future.
* Provides comprehensive treatments of the major topics and current concerns in the field of language development
* Explores foundational and theoretical approaches
* Focuses on the 21st century's research into the areas of brain development, computational skills, bilingualism, education, and cross-cultural comparison
* Looks at language development in infancy through early childhood, as well as atypical development
* Considers the past work, present research, and promising topics for the future.
* Broad coverage makes this an excellent resource for graduate students in a variety of disciplines